Pats Body Shop was opened in 1953 by Pats Pospychalla. In 1969 the business transitioned ownership to the Duranso family. John Duranso ran the business throughout the 90's. In 1986 John hired on Mike Grundman as a painter who stayed with the company throughout the transition when John hired his son Jeff who later took over the business in the 1990's. Jeff decided to sell the business to Mike Grundman in 2005 who very soon after hired his son Andy Grundman. In 2009 Andy took over, overseeing the day to day operations. His objective is to keep Pats Body Shop the best possible body shop and auto sales for each customer.